|See how much you can save!|
Students, faculty and staff can choose from several commuting and transportation options to avoid driving and parking on campus.
Winter 2018 Renewal Now Available! See eligibility requirements and how to order quarterly incentive permits online.
- Transit routes serving UC San Diego
- U-Pass for students
- Eco Pass for faculty and staff
- Coaster Club for faculty and staff
- Campus cycling for safety information, rules, regulations, maps and more
- Pedal Club for campus bicycle commuters
- Bikesharing for GPS-equipped bikes on campus at discounted rates
- Triton Bikes for daily access to a bicycle on campus
- Lyft FLEX: Flexible Commute Pilot Program
- Zimride: UC San Diego’s free, ridesharing network
- Zipcar car-sharing service: Join to use any car on campus or in Zipcar’s global network at hourly rates
- Carpools for two or more registered commuters
- Vanpools: Faculty, staff and students may join vanpools at a subsidized rate. Commute Solutions and the vanpool program are evaluating options for continuing vanpool to campus, including a potential opt-in UC systemwide program. During this time, no new routes will be added. The vanpool coordinator will continue to maintain waiting lists and make open seats available on existing vanpool routes.
- Guaranteed Ride Home: a SANDAG program that provides rides in case of illness, unscheduled overtime or family emergencies.