|See how much you can save!|
Students, faculty and staff can choose from several commuting and transportation options to avoid driving and parking on campus.
- Transit routes serving UC San Diego
- U-Pass for students
- Eco Pass for faculty and staff
- Coaster Club for faculty and staff
- Campus cycling: Safety information, rules, regulations, maps and more
- Pedal Club for campus bicycle commuters
- Zimride: UC San Diego’s free, ridesharing network
- Carpools for two or more registered commuters
- Vanpools: Faculty, staff and students may join vanpools at a subsidized rate
- Guaranteed Ride Home: a SANDAG program that provides rides in case of illness, unscheduled overtime or family emergencies.