Students, faculty, and staff can choose from several commuting and transportation options to avoid driving and parking on campus.
Several regional transit routes serve UC San Diego locations.
- Transit routes serving UC San Diego
- U-Pass for students
- Eco Pass for faculty and staff
- Coaster Club for faculty and staff
- Campus cycling: Safety information, rules, regulations, maps, and more
- Pedal Club for campus bicycle commuters
- Triton Bikes: free, refurbished bikes for on-campus use
- Zimride: UCSD’s free, ridesharing network
- Carpools for two or more registered commuters
- Vanpools: Faculty, staff, and students may join vanpools at a subsidized rate
- Zipcar carsharing: Join to use any car in Zipcar’s global network