|See how much you can save!|
Students, faculty and staff can choose from several commuting and transportation options to avoid driving and parking on campus.
- Transit routes serving UC San Diego
- U-Pass for students
- Eco Pass for faculty and staff
- Coaster Club for faculty and staff
- Campus cycling for safety information, rules, regulations, maps and more
- Pedal Club for campus bicycle commuters
- Triton Bikes for daily access to a bicycle on campus
- Zimride: UC San Diego’s free, ridesharing network
- Carpools for two or more registered commuters
- Vanpools: Faculty, staff and students may join vanpools at a subsidized rate. Starting Jan. 1, 2017, Commute Solutions and the vanpool program will be evaluating options for continuing vanpoolingservice to campus, including a potential opt-in UC systemwide program. During this time, no new routes will be added. The vanpool coordinator will continue to maintain waiting lists and make open seats available on existing vanpool routes.
- Guaranteed Ride Home: a SANDAG program that provides rides in case of illness, unscheduled overtime or family emergencies.