live map with shuttle tracking
Students, faculty, and staff can ride free shuttles that serve campus, medical centers and key points off campus. Be prepared to show your campus ID to the driver upon request.
Alerts and Service ChangesLook for the yellow ROUTE ALERT signs at shuttle stops.
- Sign up for text alerts (Standard carrier fees may apply.)
Operate weekdays year-round (excluding university holidays):
- Coaster Shuttle runs between the Sorrento Valley Coaster Station and campus
- East Campus Connector runs between UC San Diego Health – La Jolla, east campus parking areas and UC San Diego Health – La Jolla: Executive Drive
- Hillcrest Medical Center Shuttle runs between UC San Diego Health – Hillcrest, Old Town Transit Center and UC San Diego Health – La Jolla
Operate during academic quarters (with reduced or suspended service during academic breaks and summer sessions):
- Arriba Shuttle runs between Gilman Transit Center and the Regents and Nobel areas
- Mesa Nueva Shuttle runs in a clockwise loop between campus and Mesa Nueva housing
- North Campus Shuttle runs in a counter clockwise loop between Regents parking lots and the Gliderport
- SIO Shuttle runs in a counterclockwise loop between Mandeville Lane and Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- South Campus Shuttle runs in a clockwise loop between One Miramar Street and Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- West Campus Connector runs in a continuous loop between the Mandeville turnaround and Torrey Pines Center South via Scholars Drive
- Weekend Campus Loop runs counterclockwise around campus
For students only:
- Holiday Airport Shuttle provides limited service between campus and San Diego International Airport during academic breaks
- Student shuttle driver jobs
- Only designated service animals as specified by the Americans With Disabilities Act or those contained within a closed pet carrier are allowed on buses.
- Pet carriers and any other carry-on items may never block aisles or exits.
- Surf boards and bicycles are not allowed inside buses.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Questions or Comments?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commuting/Alternative Transportation
- Campus Mobility
- Resources and Services
- State of the Commute
- RMP Home