To help ease ongoing parking challenges due to construction, we have identified a variety of parking options you may wish to consider.
- P703, P704, 705 and P782 (East Campus/Regents Road): Spaces are generally available all day. The East/Regents shuttle runs every 5-7 minutes from these lots to Rupertus Ln. near the Student Services Center throughout the day.
- Hopkins Parking Structure (Roosevelt College/RIMAC): Both A and B spaces are generally available until 10 a.m. The Campus Loop shuttle runs every 15 minutes from this location.
- Pangea Parking Structure (Roosevelt College); A spaces are generally available throughout the day. B spaces generally fill by noon and begin opening back up at 3 p.m. The Campus Loop shuttle runs every 15 minutes from this location.
- P406 (Sixth College/Pepper Canyon): Approximately 90 B spaces on the west side of the lot are available.
- P416 (Mandeville Lane): Opening September 27, 2017, approximately 15 B spaces and 70 A spaces. Valet service is available in this lot.
UC San Diego Health – La Jolla/East Campus
- Patients: Parking is located on the west side of the Campus Point Parking Structure across from the Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center. Patients should note their parking space number and prepay at pay stations located near elevators.
- A and B spaces are located on the east side of the structure.
- A spaces are located on street level.
- B spaces are located on the lower level.
- B spaces are also available on the west side W3 level.
- All A and B permits may park on the west side roof level between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. 7 days a week.
- Patients: Parking spaces are available on levels 1-3. Patients should note their parking space number and prepay at pay stations located near elevators.
- A and B spaces are available on levels 4-6.
- Old Town Transit Center – Park for free and ride MTS Bus 150 to campus.
- Miramar College – You must apply for a free Miramar College Transit Station Parking permit. After you print your permit, you can park at the lots specified on the application. From Miramar College, you can hop on the MTS Rapid 237 to get to campus.
- Torrey Pines State Beach – Individuals can park here by purchasing a California State Parks annual pass for $195 and then ride NCTD Bus 101 to campus.
UC San Diego also offers a variety of other alternative transportation programs that can help you avoid driving and parking on campus.
We are also working to open more new lots and structures over the next two years as well as looking for ways to create additional parking spaces. For more information on what Transportation Services is doing to address parking challenges, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us at TellTPS@ucsd.edu.