UC San Diego students, faculty and staff have several options for traveling around campus without using a personal vehicle.
- Triton Mobility Services – ADA: Compliant carts and wheelchair accessible vans transport students, staff and faculty members with disabilities on the La Jolla campus.
- Campus shuttles: Free shuttles serve campus, medical centers and key points off campus.
- Safety escorts: Student Community Service Officers provide year-round campus safety escorts from sunset to 1 a.m. daily. After 1 a.m., police department staff may provide this service.
- Triton Bikes: Check out a free recycled Triton Bike to ride on campus.
- ProRide for faculty: This pilot program provides free, on-demand rides for faculty on the La Jolla campus.