Students, faculty, and staff can ride free shuttles that serve campus, medical centers, and key points off campus. Be prepared to show your campus ID to the driver upon request.
Services Changes & Alerts
- Follow ucsdshuttles on Twitter.
- Signup for text alerts. (Standard carrier fees may apply.)
- Read notices posted on buses and at shuttle stops.
Route maps and schedules
Operate weekdays year-round (excluding university holidays):
- Coaster Shuttle runs between the Sorrento Valley Coaster Station and campus
- Hillcrest/ Campus Shuttle travels between UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest, Old Town Transit Center, and UC San Diego Medical Center in La Jolla
- Sanford Consortium Shuttle runs between Torrey Pines Center South and UC San Diego Medical Center in La Jolla
Operate during academic quarters (with reduced or suspended service during academic breaks and summer sessions):
- Campus Loop travels clockwise and counterclockwise around campus
- Cityshuttle runs between campus and the Regents and Nobel areas
- East/ Regents Shuttle runs between Lot P704 and Price Center
- Mesa Housing Shuttle runs in a clockwise loop between campus and the Mesa Housing complex off Regents Road
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Shuttle runs in a counterclockwise loop between Mandeville Ln. and SIO
For students only:
- Holiday Airport Shuttle provides limited service between campus and San Diego International Airport during academic breaks
- Student shuttle driver jobs
Note: Animals are not allowed on our buses unless they are designated as a service animal within the Americans With Disabilities Act or they are contained within a closed pet carrier. Pet carriers and any other carry-on items may never block aisle-ways or exits. To ensure passenger safety, items such as surf boards and bicycles are not allowed inside buses. Thank you for your cooperation.