Students, faculty, and staff can ride free shuttles that serve campus, medical centers and key points off campus. Be prepared to show your campus ID to the driver upon request.
Construction-Related Traffic Delays
From Nov. 3, 2016 through Feb. 1, 2017, construction at the Gilman Drive/Scholars Drive south intersection will intermittently cause traffic delays between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. weekdays. more
Service changes and alerts
- Signup for text alerts. (Standard carrier fees may apply.)
- Read notices posted on buses and at shuttle stops.
Route maps and schedules
Operate weekdays year-round (excluding university holidays):
- Coaster Shuttle runs between the Sorrento Valley Coaster Station and campus
- East Campus Connector runs between UC San Diego Health – La Jolla, east campus parking areas and UC San Diego Health – La Jolla: Executive Drive
- Hillcrest/Campus Shuttle runs between UC San Diego Health – Hillcrest, Old Town Transit Center and UC San Diego Health – La Jolla
- Sanford Consortium Shuttle runs between Torrey Pines Center South and UC San Diego Health – La Jolla
Operate during academic quarters (with reduced or suspended service during academic breaks and summer sessions):
- Campus Loop circulates clockwise and counterclockwise around campus
- Cityshuttle runs between campus and the Regents and Nobel areas
- East/Regents Shuttle runs between parking lot P704 and Gilman Transit Center
- Mesa Housing Shuttle runs in a clockwise loop between campus and the Mesa Housing complex off Regents Road
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Shuttle runs in a counterclockwise loop between Mandeville Lane and SIO
For students only:
- Holiday Airport Shuttle provides limited service between campus and San Diego International Airport during academic breaks
- Student shuttle driver jobs
Note: Animals are not allowed on our buses unless they are designated as a service animal within the Americans With Disabilities Act or they are contained within a closed pet carrier. Pet carriers and any other carry-on items may never block aisles or exits. To ensure passenger safety, items such as surf boards and bicycles are not allowed inside buses. Thank you for your cooperation.