live shuttle tracking
Students, faculty, and staff can ride free shuttles that serve campus, medical centers and key points off campus. Be prepared to show your campus ID to the driver upon request.
Sanford Consortium Shuttle service ends Dec. 30
The Sanford Consortium Shuttle route will end Friday, Dec. 30 because sponsoring departments have decided to discontinue this service.
Construction-Related Traffic Delays through Feb. 1, 2017
Construction at the Gilman Drive/Scholars Drive south intersection will intermittently cause traffic delays between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. weekdays. more
Service changes and alerts
- Signup for text alerts. (Standard carrier fees may apply.)
- Read notices posted on buses and at shuttle stops.
Route maps and schedules
Operate weekdays year-round (excluding university holidays):
- Coaster Shuttle runs between the Sorrento Valley Coaster Station and campus
- East Campus Connector runs between UC San Diego Health – La Jolla, east campus parking areas and UC San Diego Health – La Jolla: Executive Drive
- Hillcrest/Campus Shuttle runs between UC San Diego Health – Hillcrest, Old Town Transit Center and UC San Diego Health – La Jolla
- Sanford Consortium Shuttle runs between Torrey Pines Center South and UC San Diego Health – La Jolla
Operate during academic quarters (with reduced or suspended service during academic breaks and summer sessions):
- Campus Loop circulates clockwise and counterclockwise around campus
- Cityshuttle runs between campus and the Regents and Nobel areas
- East/Regents Shuttle runs between parking lot P704 and Gilman Transit Center
- Mesa Housing Shuttle runs in a clockwise loop between campus and the Mesa Housing complex off Regents Road
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Shuttle runs in a counterclockwise loop between Mandeville Lane and SIO
For students only:
- Holiday Airport Shuttle provides limited service between campus and San Diego International Airport during academic breaks
- Student shuttle driver jobs
Note: Animals are not allowed on our buses unless they are designated as a service animal within the Americans With Disabilities Act or they are contained within a closed pet carrier. Pet carriers and any other carry-on items may never block aisles or exits. To ensure passenger safety, items such as surf boards and bicycles are not allowed inside buses. Thank you for your cooperation.