Warning: UC San Diego Health staff may not park in reserved patient/ visitor parking areas except as a patient or visitor. Violators may receive costly citations.
- Observe patient/ visitor parking regulations 24 hours daily, including weekends. No permit required on university-designated holidays.
- Complimentary disabled parking is available in metered and accessible spaces when you display a valid Disabled Person placard or plates.
- Pay stations do not dispense change. Pay with any combination of the following:
- Cash — $1 and $5 bills only
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Extend your parking time by text:
- Use a credit card to pay for parking at the pay station.
- Enter your mobile phone number when prompted.
- You will receive a reminder text message when parking is about to expire.
- Send a reply message with the number of additional minutes you need.
- You will receive a message confirming that your parking session has been extended.
Use patient parking in lot P959 (map). Pick up and display a complimentary emergency parking permit from the receptionist or nurse in Emergency.
View driving directions.
Park in Arbor Parking Structure levels 1–8 (map). Rates:
Valet parking: Located in the circular drive at the hospital's main entrance on Arbor Drive
|Medical Offices South|
Use Montecito lot P964. Enter from First Avenue.
No valet service
Use patient parking in lot P603: Pick up and display a complimentary Medical Group one-day parking permit from the receptionist in the office or clinic you’re visiting.
|Thornton Hospital/Perlman Center/Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center|
|Moores Cancer Center|
|Shiley Eye Institute|