- Patient/Visitor parking at Medical Centers
- Contractor permit options
- Conference attendees
- Visiting UC faculty and staff
Pay Station Changes
The following changes will take effect July 1, 2016:
- All Visitor Premium (VP) spaces will be converted to Visitor (V) spaces.
- Rates will increase to $2/hr. with a daily maximum of $20 in all V spaces
- Pay station permits will be valid in:
- V spaces all day
- B and S spaces after 4:30 p.m. only
- Some V spaces will be added in various campus lots where pay station permits are sold more frequently.
Locations: See a map
Visitor (V) and Visitor Premium (VP) permits are available at pay stations.
Visitor (V) PermitsRates
- $1/45 minutes
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 day permits available in some parking lots June 13 through Sept. 5, 2016
A properly dated V pay station permit provides visitor parking in these spaces:
- V: 24 hours daily
- S: 24 hours daily
- B: 24 hours daily
- Valid in lot P207 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. only
- A: 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. daily
- Not valid where posted “A permit required 24 hours a day, 7 days a week”
- Meters (with no fee): 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. daily
- Never valid in: Lots P406, P411, P603, P604, Gilman Parking Structure, Hopkins Parking Structure, and Pangea Parking Structure
Visitor Premium (VP) Permits
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 day permits available in some parking lots June 15 through Sept. 11, 2015
A properly dated VP pay station permit provides the same parking privileges as the V (visitor) pay station permit and includes access to parking in lots P406, P411, P603, Gilman Parking Structure, Hopkins Parking Structure, Pangea Parking Structure, and these spaces:
- VP: 24 hour daily
- Never valid in lot P604
- You need an access stamp or sticker for lots P001–P010 and P354. See Lots That Require an Access Sticker.
- Pay stations do not dispense change. Pay with any combination of the following:
- Cash — $1 and $5 bills only
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
Pay the correct fee.
- Meters accept nickels, dimes, and quarters only — no bills.
- The rate is $1 per 45 minutes.
- Parking is free — no coins or permit required — at meters on university holidays, weekends and from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., weekdays.
- A, B, and S permits are valid at meter spaces 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
Treat a broken meter like a “no parking” sign. Never park at a meter that:
- Flashes “failed” or other error message
- Has a coin jam
- Appears broken