- Patient/Visitor parking at Medical Centers
- Contractor permit options
- Conference attendees
- Visiting UC faculty and staff
Visitor Parking Space Maps
- Main Campus
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- UC San Diego Health – Hillcrest
- UC San Diego Health – La Jolla
Locations: See a map
Pay stations sell Visitor (V) permits.Rates
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 day permits available in some parking lots June 13 through Sept. 5, 2016
A properly dated V pay station permit provides visitor parking in these spaces:
- V: 24 hours daily
- S: 24 hours daily
- B: 24 hours daily
- Valid in lot P207 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. only
- A: 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. daily
- Not valid where posted “A permit required 24 hours a day, 7 days a week”
- Meters (with no fee): 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. daily
- Never valid in: Lot P604
- You need an access stamp or sticker for lots P001–P010 and P354. See Lots That Require an Access Sticker.
- Pay stations do not dispense change. Pay with any combination of the following:
- Cash — $1 and $5 bills only
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
Pay the correct fee.
- Meters accept nickels, dimes, and quarters only — no bills.
- The rate is $1 per 45 minutes.
- Parking is free — no coins or permit required — at meters on university holidays, weekends and from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., weekdays.
- Pay station permits valid in metered spaces.
- A, B and S permits are valid in metered meter spaces 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
Treat a broken meter like a “no parking” sign. Never park at a meter that:
- Flashes “failed” or other error message
- Has a coin jam
- Appears broken