Buying a Parking Permit
Parking permits are sold online and in parking offices. See parking permits to find out where specific permits are sold.
Note: Student permits are only available online.
To purchase a parking permit, you'll need:
- Your vehicle information (make, model, and license plate number)
- Campus ID (for most student, staff, and faculty permits)
- Online purchase requires:
- Single Sign-On access
- A valid Visa, Mastercard, American Express card or student account
- Access to a printer to print your receipt, which serves as a temporary permit for 7 business days, until you receive your permit by mail
Annual and multiyear permits
- Are prorated on the 1st and 16th each month
- Multiyear permits:
- Require payroll deductions
- Do not expire until the date shown on the permit.
- Annual permits:
- Require full payment or monthly payroll or student account deductions
- Expire on June 30.
- Payroll and student account deductions for permits will continue until you submit a Cancellation/Refund Form (PDF) and surrender the permit at a parking office.