Arrange Event Parking for Guests
If you're planning a special meeting or event, you can reserve parking for your visitors or guests.
Visiting UC faculty and staff may be eligible for parking discounts.
Event options are evaluated according to individual needs, and scheduled based on available resources.
All reservations are subject to space availability.
|Buy discounted permits:
|Request directional signs:
Submit a Special Events Parking Space Request Form:
- At least 3 business days before events needing 5 spaces or less
- At least 2 calendar weeks before events needing more than 5 spaces
- A late fee up to 20% of space cost may be assessed for requests not made within these guidelines.
- Note: Space approval is based on availability.
Upon approval, reserved spaces must be:
- Recharged to a departmental index number
- Paid by check or money order (mailed to the Hopkins Parking Structure (map), Mail Code 0540)
Note: University policy prohibits use by faculty and staff of a university-funded parking space.
Notify us of any change or cancellation as soon as possible to avoid penalties. Email Special Events Parking, fax (858) 534-9685, or call (858) 822-2624, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., weekdays.
- Changes or cancellations with 3 or more working days’ notice: up to 20% of event cost
- Changes or cancellation with fewer than 3 days’ notice: 50% of event cost
Questions? See Event & Visitor Parking.