Complimentary Parking for New Employees
|Get Your Permit|
New UC San Diego faculty and 100% career staff employees are eligible for 15 calendar days of complimentary parking. Each new career employee will receive one complimentary permit only. Note: Employees who change appointments, departments or title codes are not eligible for this one-time permit.
How to Get Your Complimentary Permit
New employee parking permits will be available online or in the parking office until 15 days after the employee's start date. The permit is valid for 15 calendar days beginning the date you select. If you have questions about this process, contact your department Human Resources representative.
To obtain your free 15-day parking permit online or in the parking office, you will need:
- Your Single Sign-On (SSO) username and password
- License plate number
- Vehicle make, model and color
- Access to a printer to print the complimentary permit
- A copy of your offer letter – in parking office only
Parking Permit Options
New faculty and staff employees can purchase these permits:
Transportation Services offers employees several alternatives to driving and parking on campus.
- Public transit: Eco Pass and Coaster Club
- Cycling: Pedal Club and Triton Bikes
- Ridesharing: Zimride, carpools and vanpools
Contact the campus parking office.