Pay a Parking Citation
You can pay a citation online, by mail or in person. Ensure that your payment is posted by the citation due date. Otherwise, the fine will double.
- Find your citation online.
- Enter your citation number and license plate number.
- Click Search.
- Pay your parking citation with a Mastercard, Visa, American Express credit or debit card.
- Make check or money order payable to UC Regents. Don't send cash.
- Ensure your payment is posted to the correct citation(s) by:
- Writing your citation(s) or license plate number on your check.
- Including your citation(s) with payment (if possible).
- Mail your payment to:
University of California San Diego
Transportation Services – Adjudication Office
9500 Gilman Dr. # 0042
La Jolla, CA 92093-0042
Parking offices accept cash, check, or money order citation payments only. Credit/Debit card payments are only accepted online.
- Bring your citation(s) or license plate number to any office location:
- Make check or money order payable to UC Regents and include your citation or license plate number on payment.
Contact Citations & Enforcement.