Public Transit at UC San Diego
Several mass transit routes serve UC San Diego. Different programs provide transit access for faculty, staff, students, and affiliates.
- U-Pass for students
- Summer Pass for students
- Eco Pass for faculty and staff
- Coaster Club for faculty and staff
- Serving La Jolla campus:
- 30: UTC, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Old Town, downtown San Diego
- 41: VA Hospital, UTC, Clairemont, Fashion Valley
- 101: UTC, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Oceanside NCTD
- 150: UTC, VA Hospital, Old Town, downtown San Diego
- 201/ 202 SuperLoop: UTC area
- 204 SuperLoop: UTC area, Executive Drive, Judicial Drive, Nobel Drive
- 237: UCSD - Rancho Bernardo Transit Station
- 921: UTC, Mira Mesa
- Serving Hillcrest Medical Center
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (MTS), including all city bus routes and trolley
- North County Transit District, including the Breeze bus and Coaster train
- Amtrak: See directions.
- Amtrak Student Discount Program: Amtrak.com/CACollege20
- San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field): See driving directions.
- Connect via bus route 992 (service between downtown and the airport)