Quarterly Incentive Parking Permits
- Are nontransferable – Only the member who is issued the permit can use it; you cannot share, sell or give it away
- Allow parking for the vehicle(s) officially documented in the Transportation Services database only. See how to add a vehicle
- Expire at the end of each calendar quarter
New employee participants and students must register in person at the Commute Solutions desk to verify eligibility. Students must register before the end of 6th week each academic quarter to be eligible for incentives that quarter.
Continuing Commute Solutions program members must:
- Renew participation each quarter online to be eligible for incentives, including the 10-Day Occasional Use parking permit.
- Ensure your vehicle and license plate information is current.
- Read the back of your 10-Day Occasional Use parking permit for valid use.
- Acknowledge and agree to program requirements, by receiving and retaining any incentive parking permits.
- Return the incentive permit to Commute Solutions, Mail Code 0011 if you no longer want to participate in the program.
- Commute to UC San Diego using their registered commute program (e.g., Pedal Club, Carpool, Vanpool or Coaster Club) the majority of your commutes
An Official Business Placard will be issued to qualifying applicants to be used in conjunction with an active A or B Occasional Use permit. The placard must be displayed on the vehicle associated with the displayed permit in the Transportation Services database. Note: Official Business Supplements expire June 30 each year. A new application is required annually.
How to Order Quarterly Incentive PermitsTo receive your quarterly incentive permits (one 10-Day scratch-off and up to three One-Day printable permits), you must follow these steps:
- Go to online sales.
- Click on “Get Permits.”
- Login to UC San Diego Single Sign-On (Staff use Business Systems; Medical Center staff may use Active Directory; students use SSO.)
- Verify/Update your home mailing address.
- Select the $0.00 quarterly 10-Day permit (AI10 / BI10 / SI10 prefix)
- Select or add your personal vehicle information and license plate number that will be associated with the permit.
- Select “Pay Now” to complete the transaction.
- Print your receipt and keep it for your records. (Receipt may not be used as a permit.)
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your 10-Day permit to arrive by mail.
- Follow the same steps to access and print your $0.00 One-Day incentive permits as needed until your 10-Day permit arrives in the mail.
Contact Commute Solutions.